Instagram Worthy in LA
Let's face it... Creating continuious content for Instagram can sometimes cause head aches! Not just content, but good and inspiring content with a common cadence. For businesses and brands it's a full time job. Even if you're only managing your own personal Instagram, haven't we all said to ourselves "what am I going to post today?"
Since becoming Los Angeles newbies we've been exploring the city and finding some great Instagram worthy locations! Check them out below:
1. MADE IN LA Wall: 8025 Melrose Ave. (at N Laurel Avenue), West Hollywood
2. The Global Angel Wings Project Wall: 8401 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles
3. Behind the Hollywood Sign: Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA 90068
4. Venice Canals: Venice, CA 90292
5. Projection by Vincent Lamouroux: Bates Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029